VSP INFORMATION SESSIONS
The Company is hosting informal meetings and webinars for employees to learn more about their retirement options before the VSP application deadline.
The Information Sessions will cover:
- Severance Benefits
- Pension Benefits
- How to access Pension Statements
- Retiree Medical Details
- 401(k) Information
Interested employees should attend just one meeting or webinar. Attendance is voluntary. Please speak with your supervisor if you are interested in attending a session to ensure business continuity.
Today's meeting in Waterbury has been cancelled due to inclement weather. It is re-scheduled for Wednesday December 4th at 2:00 PM at 555 Lakewood Rd Waterbury
Tuesday, December 3rd 8:30 AM New Haven - 4 Hamilton St. 1st Floor 11:00 AM, 2:00 PM New Haven - 310 Orange St.- Auditorium
Wednesday, December 4th 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM Meriden, CT 1441 N. Colony Rd. - Conference Area
Thursday, December 5th 10:00 AM Webinar
Thursday, December 5th 2:00 PM Webinar
Note: In order to attend the webinar, you must:
- Register for the Webinar Information Session by using the link provided
- Registration is required
- You will be provided a call-in number and passcode the day of the meeting when you join the webinar.
- You must have access to a computer to view the webinar.
- Questions can be asked during the webinar by submitting them in the Question Box
A slideshow and FAQ about the VSP can be found on our website by clicking here.
Frontier VSP Total
As of today, December 2nd, the company has received 45 VSP applications.