The Union has continued to bargain with Frontier to get our members a fair contract.
Today we met with the Retention leadership and presented a video from our Sales Consultants who expressed in their own words the negative impact that they have personally experienced as a result of the recent changes in Frontiers compensation plan. These changes can only be categorized as wage theft. The reality is Frontier has taken advantage of their compensation plan and forced our members to be paid drastically less for the same work. We hope that Frontier will take our members concerns seriously and remedy this issue with us at the bargaining table. Thank you to the Sales Consultants who took the time to share their stories with us.
We are scheduled to meet once again tomorrow for main table as well as departmental bargaining.
Don’t forget to wear RED tomorrow and BLACK on Friday!!
Remember, when WE FIGHT, WE WIN!!
-Frontier Bargaining Committee
- Tonya Hodges - Chair - D1 Staff Rep
- Dave Weidlich – Co-Chair President
- Louise Gibson - Secretary-Treasurer
- Katie Montalbano - CM VP
- Chuck Borchert - Plant 1 VP
- Dan Coffin - Plant 2 VP
- Frank Oliva - HQ VP
- Esther Almodovar - CM Business Agent
- Michael Ciscar - Plant 1 Business Agent
- David Voyak - Plant 2 Business Agent
- Diane Vieira – HQ Business Agent