The Union has continued to bargain with Frontier throughout this week. We are still discussing information provided to us by the company and going over proposals. Our message to Frontier has been clear, our members are the backbone of this company, and we deserve a fair contract!! It is Union labor, NOT contract labor that helped Frontier out of bankruptcy, and it’s Union labor that can help Frontier succeed and be a top provider in CT.
Today, CWA Local 1298 submitted comments in response to the Public Utilities Regulatory Authority’s (PURA) Docket No. 19-01-52RE-01, a proceeding attempting to expand its May 19, 2021 decision related to One Touch Make Ready (OTMR). We will continue to keep you posted on this proceeding.
To review CWA Local 1298’s comments, click here.
Don’t forget to wear BLACK tomorrow!!
Remember, when WE FIGHT, WE WIN!!
-Frontier Bargaining Committee
- Tonya Hodges - Chair - D1 Staff Rep
- Dave Weidlich – Co-Chair President
- Louise Gibson - Secretary-Treasurer
- Katie Montalbano - CM VP
- Chuck Borchert - Plant 1 VP
- Dan Coffin - Plant 2 VP
- Frank Oliva - HQ VP
- Esther Almodovar - CM Business Agent
- Michael Ciscar - Plant 1 Business Agent
- David Voyak - Plant 2 Business Agent
- Diane Vieira – HQ Business Agent