The company has presented a complete package proposal to the union for review and it is very clear that our strike preparation and mobilization efforts are making a difference. We are currently in the process of reviewing this proposal to make sure all of our important issues are addressed. We will also prepare a counter proposal to present to the company as we continue to work towards an agreement.
CWA National President Chris Shelton is meeting with Frontier’s CEO Nick Jeffery on Tuesday, hopefully Nick pays attention and hears how important it is that CWA members receive a fair and just contract. We must keep our foot on the gas pedal mobilizing and preparing for a strike.
Remember, When We Fight, WE WIN, keep up the good work!!
-Frontier Bargaining Committee
- Tonya Hodges - Chair - D1 Staff Rep
- Dave Weidlich – Co-Chair President
- Louise Gibson - Secretary-Treasurer
- Katie Montalbano - CM VP
- Chuck Borchert - Plant 1 VP
- Dan Coffin - Plant 2 VP
- Frank Oliva - HQ VP
- Esther Almodovar - CM Business Agent
- Michael Ciscar - Plant 1 Business Agent
- David Voyak - Plant 2 Business Agent
- Diane Vieira – HQ Business Agent