Today we met with the company and discussed a work at home proposal which would make CT members eligible to WAH if/when the company makes a decision on which workgroups may have WAH implemented beyond our current emergency agreement. We understand how important WAH is to our members’ work-life balance, so we are eager to come to an agreement that would both qualify us as well as protect us.
Continue to stay engaged and remember, When We Fight We Win!
Send an email to tell Frontier: stop being foul. Prove you're thankful for your employees and add some gravy to our contract - because we deserve a fair contract NOW!
-Frontier Bargaining Committee
- Tonya Hodges - Chair - D1 Staff Rep
- Dave Weidlich – Co-Chair President
- Louise Gibson - Secretary-Treasurer
- Katie Montalbano - CM VP
- Chuck Borchert - Plant 1 VP
- Dan Coffin - Plant 2 VP
- Frank Oliva - HQ VP
- Esther Almodovar - CM Business Agent
- Michael Ciscar - Plant 1 Business Agent
- David Voyak - Plant 2 Business Agent
- Diane Vieira – HQ Business Agent