Today we did not meet with the company. The bargaining team spent time going through information pertinent to proposals that continue to be discussed at the table. We are scheduled to meet tomorrow morning to discuss open proposals.
We would like to thank everyone for wearing RED today and supporting the bargaining team.
We were advised that there was a complaint filed with OSHA against Frontier over unsafe PPE. The complaint surrounds the issue of rubber electrical gloves with an expiration date of March 2021. It is vital that our members follow all safety procedures and remember that “No job is so important and no service is so urgent that we cannot take the time to perform our work safely”.
Tomorrow at 3:30PM we will be informational picketing at 111 Trumbull St in Hartford to demand that Frontier give us a fair contract. Click here to read the full press release. If you are able to, please join us in your RED!
Remember, When We Fight We Win!
-Frontier Bargaining Committee
- Tonya Hodges - Chair - D1 Staff Rep
- Dave Weidlich – Co-Chair President
- Louise Gibson - Secretary-Treasurer
- Katie Montalbano - CM VP
- Chuck Borchert - Plant 1 VP
- Dan Coffin - Plant 2 VP
- Frank Oliva - HQ VP
- Esther Almodovar - CM Business Agent
- Michael Ciscar - Plant 1 Business Agent
- David Voyak - Plant 2 Business Agent
- Diane Vieira – HQ Business Agent