Election Timeline - Executive Board
- August 14th: Letters mailed to membership with election timeline
- September 5th -7th: CWA Local 1298 membership list available for candidates to view at HQ (appointment must be made in advance with election committee)
- September 8th: Candidates declaration of intent to run must be established with election committee via e-mail at email@example.com by noon
- September 15th: Online petitions process instructions and personal pin mailed to members home
- October 2nd: Online petition process closes at noon
- October 3rd: Return date for candidate bio. w/photograph
- October 6th: Petitions to be verified by the Election Committee
- October 12th: Candidates night 7:00-9:00 p.m.
- October 16th: Ballots mailed by American Arbitration Association
- November 6th: Ballots to be received and counted by American Arbitration Association
2023 Election Timeline - Stewards
All Steward Elections will be conducted during the month of September/October and will be overseen by the Department Vice President and/or Business Agent. Specific Dates and Locations will be announced via the website or Union boards.
2023 Election Timeline - Chief Stewards
All Chief Steward Elections will be conducted during the month of December and will be overseen by the Department Vice President and/or Business Agent. Specific Dates and Locations will be announced via the website or Union Boards.